The Charter of the Practitioners' Network
The Reference Framework of the Practitioners' Network
- The Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda;
- The Monterrey Consensus and the Addis Ababa Action Agenda on Financing for Development and the commitments made thereunder
- The Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness, the Busan Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation and the commitments made thereunder
- New European Consensus on Development - 'Our world, our dignity, our future'
- The Global Strategy for European Union’s Foreign and Security Policy;
- The EU Aid and Development Effectiveness Package, including the Joint Programming initiative, as well as the Financing for Development Framework.
The Publications of the Practitioners' Network
- Working Paper Series
- Views and Suggestions Series:
- The Fragility study (synthesis report), Improving European Coordination in Fragile States, November 2017
- Fragility study (main report), Improving European Coordination in Fragile States, November 2017
- Joint Implementation study (main report), Joint Implementation with the EU Practitioners' Network: Lessons Learnt and Good Practices, March 2020
- Report of the PREPARATORY ONLINE SESSIONS for the expert workshop: Migration and Development: an inclusive and comprehensive approach on human mobility and Dissemination Session Presentation
- Declaration and Statement